BAAM Consulting provides independent durability and remedial advice to the strata, commercial, legal, infrastructure, government authority and insurance sectors.
• Litigation support
• Expert witness reports
• Building Defect reports Non Destructive Evaluation
• Using Ground Penetrating Radar, Ultrasonics and the like, and coordination of specialist suppliers and subconsultants
• Concrete thickness, condition assessment and verification
• Coatings thickness assessment and verification Condition reporting and remediation scopes
• Concrete, masonry, steel and timber assessment and remedial recommendations
• Waterproofing & facade diagnostics
• Investigate & coordinate contractors
• Prototype repair coordination
• Facade, podium, roof, joints, basement waterproofing
• Insulation and articulation scopes Project Specifications and Coordination
• Scope and material specifications
• Tender documents, reconciliation
• Contract periodic attendance, progress claims and variation assessment Our Resources
• Experienced and Senior Remedial Engineering Specialists
• Experienced Building Consultants
• Collectively Members of ACRA, ACA, CIRCEA, IEAust, SCA
• Committed and passionate about providing independent and pragmatic remedial advice.
• Enjoy a network of associated complimentary specialists and contractors
Contact us to discuss how to manage your next remedial project.
Other branch office is in Waratah.
Unit 9, 57 Crescent Rd, Waratah NSW 2298
1300 763 319