independent Construction Industry Rating Tool (iCIRT)-Update
A few months ago, ACRA ran a webinar on the ‘independent Construction Industry Rating Tool (iCIRT)’. Many in the industry have been working for almost a year on developing the independent Construction Industry Rating Tool as a way to gain more insight, trust, and transparency of the players in the building industry
ACRA members have been part of this collaborative development, and the tool can be used to rate your own business (ie. single-party) and then be used to differentiate your business from others in the industry, or benchmark against the industry as a whole.
Building confidence in the construction industry
- Improved trust and confidence in buildings and building professionals
- Reduced value impairment for new builds
- Reduced exposure to construction insolvencies
- Fewer building defects in developed assets
- Improved consumer and workplace safety
- More sustainable outcomes
ACRA Members are welcome to contact Brad Walters directly if you have any questions about iCIRT.
Brad Walters, Head of Product and Rating Services | Commercial
Equifax Australasia Credit Ratings Pty Ltd [AFSL#341391]
P: +612 9278 7948 | M: +614 0824 2469 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org