2018 Award Winners
On 19 October 2018 ACRA held their Awards for Excellence at the Crown Casino Melbourne.
What a great night. 12 Awards in total were handed out.
Our Category winners are:
- Investigation and Diagnosis winner Marine & Civil Maintenance for Repair and Life extension of a tidal concrete culvert.
- Research, Design and Innovation winner Volumetric Concrete Australia for M1 Motorway between Reedy Creek and Yatala QLD.
- Residential Buildings winner MAXBuild for 1 Beach Rd Bondi NSW – Building Structural Repair
- Industrial Structures winner National Concrete Solutions for Wilma Sugar Stack 11 Refurbishment
- Marine Structures winner Freyssinet Australia for Port Bonython, South Australia
- Commercial Buildings winner MAXBuild for Birkenhead Shopping Centre
- Infrastructure winner SRG Limited for Monash Freeway Bridge Strengthening
- Water and Sewer winner Eywad for Brooklyn Trunk Sewer Manhole BTS001 Rehabilitation
- Heritage Structures winner SRG Limited for Palais Theatre
- Long Term Performance winner RKF Engineering Services for 30 Years of Cathodic Protection within a major reinforced concrete wharf.
- Mega Projects >$10 million winner Freyssinet Australia for Port Bonython, South Australia
- Repair Industry Excellence Awards winner SRG Limited for Palais Theatre.