?Community and Small Business CCTV Fund
As seen on 7 News, the NSW State Government has set up a rebate scheme for small businesses and not for profit organisations who set up an external security camera. You will need to allow NSW Police access to these camera’s and it will help keep your neighbourhood safe or help in recovering any stolen items and most of all capturing thieves.
Eligible community groups and small businesses from selected local government areas are now encouraged to apply to the Community and Small Business CCTV Fund. The Fund will provide up to $5000 per organisation towards the supply and installation of CCTV systems.
The NSW Department of Communities and Justice in partnership with the NSW Police Force is administering this program.
To be eligible to apply you must as a minimum:
- be a registered small business with a turnover of less than $2 million or less than 20 employees, or
- an incorporated not-for-profit community organisation, and
- be operating from a premises within the local government areas specified.
Community groups and small businesses in the following ten local government areas are the first groups and businesses eligible to participate:
More information about the Community and Small Business CCTV Fund is available in the:
- CCTV Fund – Program Guidelines [PDF 475kb]
- CCTV Fund – Grant Application [DOC 162kb]
- CCTV Fund – Technical Requirements [PDF 489kb]
- CCTV Fund – Undertaking Agreement for participating organisations [PDF 260kb]