Project Remediate: Cladding Replacement Pattern Book (2nd Edition dated 5 May 2023).
The Office of The NSW Building Commissioner has released Project Remediate: Cladding Replacement Pattern Book (2nd Edition dated 5 May 2023).
The Pattern Book is a resource to help consultants replace combustible cladding. It includes technical design drawings.
• The Pattern Book is a package containing a guidance document and technical drawings.
• It has been designed by the Project Remediate Global Façade Consultant (GFC) to guide the consideration and design of remediation works for buildings participating in Project Remediate.
• It is a critical reference document for designers working on Project Remediate buildings, and for industry undertaking private façade remediation.
• The Pattern Book will be used by all design teams and building contractors on Project Remediate and will facilitate standard solutions and minimise redundant re-design work.
• It is a living document that will be reviewed and updated throughout the life of Project Remediate.
• The Pattern Book guidance document was updated in May 2023. It now includes updates on NCC 2022 implementation, a number of technical discussion papers, background information on fire testing requirements and a reflection upon an initial project involved in the program.
• The Pattern Book technical drawings have been upgraded and expand on those shared with the industry to date