Video from 5 April 2023 Remediation Contractors Forum.
Recording of the forum, including Q&A.
The recording of the event can be accessed below.
- Meghann Sikorski speaks about the DBP Act and e-Planning Portal from 08:30 timestamp
- Brad Walters speaks about iCIRT ratings from 19:15 timestamp;
- David Chandler speaks about Project Remediate from 35:50 timestamp;
- a meet the customer video is shown at 1:06:00 timestamp; and
- the panel Q&A starts from 1:18:00 timestamp.
Register now for the Pattern Book Update on 4 May 2023
The next event with Hansen Yuncken will be our Pattern Book update on Thursday 4 May 2023 at Meadowbank TAFE. Everyone is welcome, either in person or online.
There are 70 seats remaining for the in-person event at Meadowbank TAFE’s Multi Trades and Digital Technology Hub, and plenty of room for those watching it live on MS Teams.
Option 1: Register for In Person Event and Networking Drinks here
Option 2: Register for Virtual Event via MS Teams here
Australian Standards and Project Remediate work
If you would like more information about Project Remediate, please contact the Office of Project Remediate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the team of Project Remediate for these updates.